About UsOur Approach
Our goals for every patient are:
- To develop realistic expectations about pain control
- To improve functioning and movement
- To encourage open communication between patient and the pain health care provider
- To develop active patient involvement in individual pain management plans
In end-of-life situations where recovery no longer seems possible, we strive to provide supportive and intensive attention to comfort care.
While 100% pain relief is certainly the ideal, such an expectation is frequently not realistic. Degenerative processes, the mechanical results of certain fractures and injuries, residual effects of strokes, high stress levels, etc, all can leave us with situations where we must be hopeful for any measure of pain relief that allows for increased comfort and improved function.Billing / Insurance
If required by your insurance carrier, please obtain pre-authorization for any pain or diagnostic procedures.
You will receive two statements for pain clinic services:
- One statement will be from the hospital for services and supplies
- The other statement will be from Valley Pain Care Centers and will be for the practitioners' professional services. This statement will be sent from their billing services in Dublin, Ohio. As a courtesy to you, your insurance company will automatically be billed for your services.
As pain management specialists, we are not qualified to do disability determinations.