New Valley West Community Hospital Web site launched
November 01, 2005
KishHealth System is proud to announce the unveiling of the redesigned Valley West Community Hospital Web site, www.vwch.org.
The new site features an all-new look and easier navigation The look is crisp and clear, allowing visitors to find what they need, and faster than before.
Best of all, the new site has many improved and additional features. They include:
- Physician Profiles
- Employment Opportunities, including online applications
- Health Library, a resource on health topics, medical conditions and procedures, and drug information.
- Patient E-mail, which allows family and friends to contact patients
- A schedule of classes and programs for the public
- Local health care and resource phone numbers
- A detailed listing of health services offered by VWCH
- News releases and information about VWCH
- And much more!
Vwch.org now can be the public’s guide to local health care. It links to other useful KishHealth System Web sites, including Kishwaukee Community Hospital (www.KishHospital.org), Hauser-Ross Eye Institute and SurgiCenter (www.hauser-ross.com) and Illinois Regional Cancer Center (www.il-cancercenter.com).